Along with your prescription you will receive an attached order form which you should keep safely until such a time that you need to re-order. When you need more medication, you can do one of the following:
- Tick the items required on the form and place it in the wall mounted box located in the reception area or post it to the surgery.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page. Please note that new users to the service are required to complete a simple registration.
Your prescription can be collected from the surgery or by the chemist (by prior arrangement with them) along with your request slip.
If the medication that you require is not on the re-order form, then these drugs are not on your medical records as a "repeat" and cannot be issued by the prescription clerk. You will therefore need to either book an appointment or speak to your GP.
- Think in advance and try not to run out of your medication.
- Only order the medication that you actually need.
- Please order all regular medication together in one monthly request.
- If there is any medication listed on your request slip that you no longer take, please inform the surgery.
- Do not share your medication with family or friends, this can prove dangerous.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to receiving further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.